Friday, 7 June 2013

Sketch 45# Made By Mariska



Good morning Sketchers!  Welcome to a new challenge here at Friday Sketch Challenge!

Hope you are all keeping well and that you are getting some summer sun.  I know I am happy to finally see some!

This fortnights sponsor is 2 Cute 2 Ink.


They are offering a prize of 3 digis to one lucky winner! 

The sketch this fortnight is a lovely straightforward one, so lots to play with!!  The sketch has been created by Mariska and looks exactly like this:


Here are some beautiful inspiration cards by our talented DT:



Kelly



Debra







 You have until 6pm on Thursday 20th June to submit your cards!

 Loading InLinkz ...

5 comments:

  1. I am having trouble getting my card linked up. I have sent you an e-mail but here is my link to my card:
    http://craftysuze.blogspot.co.nz/2013/06/hello-my-friend.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just managed to solve the problem by using a different browser. The inlinkz on this post doesn't seem to work on Internet Explorer but worked fine with Google Chrome.

      Delete
  2. Very cute cards from the DT! Thanks for the challenge and fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also problems with linking.........this is my card.

    http://renateskaarten.blogspot.nl/2013/06/huwelijkskaart_16.html

    Greetz, Renate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards by the design team. I have just added my card I made today

    ReplyDelete