Friday, 9 August 2013

Winner+top 3 sketch 48 and reminder sketch 49

Good morning Sketchers and welcome to our Winners and Reminder post!

So first things first...our winner of Challenge #48 who will be getting a $15 Voucher from All That Scraps:


Is....


And that is Danni:


Congratulations Danni!  I will forward your details over to them today, please let me know if you do not hear anything within 10 days.  Oh and don't forget to grab a winners badge from the sidebar.

Now onto the DT Top 3 from the challenge:


cowgirl






Congratulations!  Don't forget to grab a Top 3 badge from the sidebar!

___________________________________


Now onto our reminder of Challenge 49.

This fortnights sponsor is Flonz Craft.  They are offering a $20 Gift Certificate to one lucky winner!


Here is the sketch to follow this fortnight created by Shirley:



Don't forget you can rotate and flip the sketch as you see fit and add any embellishments you wish, just so long as we can still see our layout.

Here are some examples from our DT:



Shirley


Christine




Remember you have until Thursday 15th August at 6pm to submit your project!

3 comments:

  1. So excited to see my card chosen as a winner! Thank you! Love your sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't thank you enough for choosing me as a Top 3 for the sketch challenge - Sketch challenges are my all-time favorite challenge and I had a great time with this sketch. Congrats to the other Top Picks and the winner of the prize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited to see I'd been chosen for the top 3! I had great fun making it! well done to the other winners to... back to the craft room to make the next one!!

    ReplyDelete