Hi Sketchers and welcome to a new challenge and DT call!!
For the next four weeks we will be running a DT Call.
We are looking for DT members who:
- Can produce x2 cards per month (x1 for every challenge)
- Has their own blog to advertise the challenge blog and access to Facebook so they can take part in the group discussion and voting.
- Is happy to work with materials/images if provided by sponsors.
- Is able to comment on submissions according to their allocated numbers.
- Able to create sketches for their allocated challenges.
No previous DT experience is necessary, this is open to anyone who fits the above criteria.
The DT position runs for 6 months initially, with the option to stay on at the end of that 6 month period.
If you are interested, then please either leave a comment at the end of this post with your name, blog address and email address; or if you are taking part in the challenge, add "DT" after your name when you add your project to InLinkz.
The DT Call will finish at 6pm on Thursday 22nd May 2014 and the new DT members will be notified by Friday 30th May 2014.
Challenge 68 by Christine
Hope you all had a fantastic Easter break! It seemed to go so quickly!
This fortnight we are giving away a $5 Gift Certificate for Tiddly Inks:
The sketch this fortnight is by myself and looks like this:
Here is a little inspiration from the DT:
You have until 6pm on Thursday 8th May, good luck xx